Meta

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Postcards from my bed


Its been a while so lets get right into it, I heard some time ago that Rosie made some imitation of Chinese people on "The View". I immediately assumed people were being retards for even bringing this up and it was nothing. I saw the actual footage while watching the Colbert Report and I was a little surprised at what I saw. Comedians (professional to your "uncle" variety) make racist jokes all the time, that doesn't make anyone a racist, what makes Rosie a racist is the fact that she thinks Chinese actually sounds like "ching chong ching chong ching". If you hear me saying "ching chong ching chong ching" and you think to yourself "I didn't know he was fluent in chinese" your probably a racist.

I am not working right now and I goddamn love it.. Its given me time to sing gospel and study the scriptures, another thing this time has allowed me to do is to watch a lot of American TV. Americans get a lot of commercials that Canadians do not. People, we are missing out, you know what they have? A Coin, a coin with the Twin Towers on it, towers that lift off the coin face (the voice over describes it as rising "like hope"). I thought it was a joke until the mention that the silver on the coin is recovered from Ground Zero. I can't think of a better way to fight terrorism than buy this piece of shit coin, too bad for the 5 per household limit.

Everyone knows there's lots of latinos in the US, without really realizing it, America is becoming a Latin country, with massive illegal immigration and much of it from Latin countries the numbers of latinos is becoming quite staggering. A problem being introduced by this is that when you are an illegal immigrant one of the few groups offering you any kind of attention or help in staying in the country are gangs. MS13 and the 18th Street gang are two large gangs in the US that recruit a lot of illegals. "Bloods and Crips together" has been a slogan in LA for a little while, its supposedly a truce between these two predominantly black gangs, now I'm hearing that this union is because these two gangs are being attacked by the likes of MS13 and its a new world. Soon people will be saying "remember when gangs were such nice boys"

1 Comments:

At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am now not certain where you are getting your information, however great topic.
I must spend a while studying much more or working out more.
Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this info for my mission.


Also visit my homepage - kohlenhydratarme Ernährung erfahren
My web site > Low Carb Diät Erfahrung

 

Post a Comment

<< Home