Meta

Monday, January 23, 2006

Just another Misty Monday


Its a nice day out, sure the sun isn't out and there's precipitation, not a gross amount, just the same kinda light spray one could enjoy at the grocery store, that fine veggie misting. Its also Election Day, since last week, news websites and tv news have been talking about the conservatives being ahead in the polls and at 8am this morning google news was saying we're voting for a right wing Canada. yikes, conservatives are a little too repulicanny to me, but that's me. happy voting day. ** I didn't have a photo for "mist" so I jacked this from google image search.

On the 27th of this month, "Bubble" comes out, that's the new Steven Soderbergh movie, the neat thing thats going on is that Theatre, DVD and TV (high def) are all coming out at the same time. I think its a really cool idea, I'm sure theatre owners will complain. i love these kinda progressive ideas the entertainment world. I hate those sob story commercials or lectures during award ceremonies from people about stopping all the downloading and how they lost umteen billion dollars.

Dine out Vancouver has started up, and 4 of us went to William Tell for dinner, the food was really good. For starters we had the asian salad (I think to white people asian salad means it has mandarin oranges in it) with smoked duck, lamb shank for the main (the ladies had the uber buttery prawns) and the dessert plate had mousse and creme brulee on it. I ate the dessert despite my diet, cause I always said if I ever felt I was missing out, I would make an exception.

messaging portion..
ladies and gentleman: my mom

mom: I'm so gasy today.
metamator: yeah me too, maybe the daikon?
mom: have you ever farted, and it smells so much that you get a headache?
metamator: awe man. please tell me your kidding.
mom: I think its happened to me twice.
metamtor: noooooo!, do you mind if I publish this.
mom: no, go ahead.


bfp: aw man... theresa bought a bunch of croissants from the bakery up the hill, all frozen-like... so all we have to do is defrost them, pop them in the oven, and voila. fresh croissants. it's awesome. ima go have one right now.
metamator: "voila. fresh croissants."
metamator: fag
metamator: I can just imagine you frolicking your way up the stairs and humming show tunes and opening cupboards a little too enthusiastically
bfp: bitch you don't even know.


Lyrics of the day:

Today no lyrics, instead a Fact From Greg (this means my friend Greg told me something that may not be a fact, but he's pretty confident and I'm too lazy to fact check him)

Did you know that sauerkraut was discovered (well maybe not discovered but used) to battle scurvy, something about this being a preservable form of vitamin C. Nice Greg Fact, Greg.

3 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best prank I ever played was on my sister.

I had nasty (but not headache nasty) farts and I put one in a mason jar. I left the jar in the middle of the living room floor and waited. A short time later curiosity got the better of my sister, and I heard: "Uuggghhh! That's DISGUSTING!" Har har. I am the farterrorist.

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great prank, I also farted in jars but didn't think to torture siblings with it.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Endless Drool said...

LOL. Your Mom's AWESOME. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home