Meta

Monday, January 16, 2006

Mime of my life.



So my lady went for this massage months ago, its called Reiki, most people know what this is.. for those who dont.. its where you get massaged without being touched.. dude will move his hands like 5 cm from your body and probably tell you that in your last life you were something awesome.. We didnt pay for this service, nor would I have, it was a gift, from the Reiki master hisself. I appreciate the gesture, but If I want a mime massage, I'll go hang out with mimes and mime back pain.

Today I had a Young Lady driver in Kits say "thanks" for giving her right of way. If you live in Kits, you realize, this is as rare as seeing a shooting star in a well lit city. Maybe there's something in the water, but in our neighbourhood you have to pull over a lot to let people pass on the narrow roads, guys generally show some consideration and women just jet down the street like like its a god given right. Sometimes I hear a quiet "F*ck You" come from them, but they could be on the phone.

My Cube mate was telling me today about how his family have this special power: They eat the entire apple. he was all like "wanna see me eat this entire apple?" we're like "seeds and all?" "yes, seeds and all, everyone in my family can do it". I guess we didn't show enough enthusiam to bring out the show-man in him cause he threw out the apple.. Then I gave him shit cause why would you be talking about this power and then not do it.. like I dont tell people about how I can walk through walls everytime I'm about to use a door.

I got myself home movies volume 3 and season one of Little britain.

Link: http://www.endofworld.net/

Chat:

metamator says: Hey, eric sent me that icon too!

wiw says: he stole from me!

wiw says: and now hammer me all the time!

metamator says: what a rude boy

metamator says: its not even your fault

metamator says: your only human.. mistakes are gonna happen..

wiw says: exactly!

wiw says: now go beat him up!

metamator says:I cant

wiw says:why not?

metamator says: all the fighting with c***y has made eric stronger than before

metamator says: shes tough

wiw says:hahahah...I though eric would only hide when cathy beat him up

metamator says:he still gets his ass kicked.. but its like fighting tyson.. you get tougher and tougher

wiw says: hahaha

The Shins: new Slang
Gold teeth and a curse for this town were all in my mouth.
Only, i don't know how they got out, dear.
Turn me back into the pet that i was when we met.
I was happier then with no mind-set.

And if you'd 'a took to me like
A gull takes to the wind.
Well, i'd 'a jumped from my tree
And i'd a danced like the king of the eyesores
And the rest of our lives would 'a fared well.

New slang when you notice the stripes, the dirt in your fries.
Hope it's right when you die, old and bony.
Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall,
Never should have called
But my head's to the wall and i'm lonely.

4 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I appreciate the gesture"

HA HA HA HA HA! So funny, so funny.

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how you blocked out C***y's name the first time, but then forgot to the second time :)

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eating an entire apply is a genetically acquired skill??
you whaaaa?

can't anyone do that? it is all edible, and if you can swallow a pill, you can swallow a seed.

I used to know this guy in high school who wuold eat:
entire sugar packets
entire lollipops (inc. the stick)
entire matchbooks (excluding the staple)
entire babies.
(maybe I'm exaggerating about the babies)

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger metamator said...

who do you think: I don't know who you are, but if this is God re:"Please stop calling me at work" memo.. I get it, I'll stop calling.

I'm not sure its a genetically acquired skill, but I do know, that my cube mate was talking about this and all of a sudden our area got dim and filled with smoke. I think thats when he meant to eat the apple but forgot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home