Meta

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Kigurumix = baddest mutha out there


Recently, Jason was being disgusting and talking about when I'm not at my desk he feeds the fish skin flakes which he gets from scratching his bearded area. He's playing right into my trap, giving my fish the taste of the white mans skin. When the revolution come, those fish may play a vital role.

So I am not really a suppoter of the Conservatives, but I can see why people like Stephen Harper, I would not like for him to be PM, but I do notice he has that "Dreamy-Jehovah-Witness dad" thing going on for himself. I kinda get the feeling that if things don't go well he's gonna beat someone with a sock full of bibles. I do think the conservatives have a decent ad campaign going on, albeit they look like they were made as class projects.

I saw Brent Butt and Wanda from Corner Gas at the Capers by my house the other day. Whenever I see celebrities in public I'm always shocked at how short they are, I saw Michael Stipe earlier this year.. ok, bad example he looked pretty tall but I think its cause I was feeling a little star struck.

So my lovely wife has taken on the task of trying to cook some desserts listed in our Stevia Cookbook.. I'll let you know how awesome sugarless is.. Speaking of awesome.. my friend did this olive oil cleanse, it involves not eating, drinking a bunch of grapefruit juice and epsom salts and I think you finish up with a cup of olive oil and vinegar. It sounds difficult but interesting and quite gross.. interested? (warning, there is an image of handling of passed stones.. yes, poop stones)


Chat:
bfp: Hey, T was pretty pleased with those clothes you sent.
bfp: proper chuffed
metamator: Chuffed?
metamator: hows the size?
metamator: you get your calendar?
bfp: she says the shirt might not last too long.
bfp: calendar? no, i haven't opened it yet. she just called to tell me.
metamator: awe shit
metamator: sorry
bfp: i hope there are naked ladeez
metamator: I just ruined xmas
bfp: in this calendar
metamator: eh, you'll be fine when you see Mr July.
metamator: if it looks like its printed on my home laser printer, thats just a coincidence.
bfp: nooooooooooo
bfp: so when am i gonna get my f***in stock cheque? 'cause my kid's gonna go hungry come april 1st, goddamit.
metamator: sheeit, you aint seeing that stock check for a while man.. its pretty funny.. everyone around here, sans c****, has already spent this money that might not even come.
bfp: wow. c**** should start lending people money. f***ing shylock.
metamator: he loaned me money before
bfp: gtg
metamator: later
bfp: k maybe not. so did he take his pound of flesh out of you?
bfp: or, did you put your pound of flesh into him?
metamator: what wrong with you?
bfp: i'm asking a simple question.
metamator: its like brokeback mountain in here
bfp: haha


Run DMC - Ragtime

I.. woke up this morning got ready to roll
Put on my green bomber it was, freezing cold
Applied longjohns with Adidas not matching
I called up Jam Master cause I knew he was scratching
(Whassup?) Jay to the telly music, loud as hell
He said - "Hold up Run," *DING DONG*, "it's the bell!"
Jay to the door as he leaves the cut
for his eyes a surprise, "D.M.C. WHASSUP?"
I.. woke up this morning got ready to roll
Put on my green bomber it was, freezing cold
Applied longjohns with Adidas not matching
I called up Jam Master cause I knew he was scratching
(Whassup?) Jay to the telly music, loud as hell
He said - "Hold up Run," *DING DONG*, "it's the bell!"
Jay to the door as he leaves the cut
for his eyes a surprise, "D.M.C. WHASSUP?"

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need a little help, Jay, I got a little problem. a guy like yourself, maybe you could help me solve 'em. I only want to know why this happens all the time.
What?
Everywhere I go, I start to rap 'n rhyme.

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get back in the box, joey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home